I pass the bate to the amazing artist JenikaAi-Ren ! She will do an amazing job here, and hope to see you soon!
LONG LIVE TO HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON!
|More Journal Entries|
Incomplete Chapter Titles for HTTYD fanficlater possible chapter titles-
- He is a true warrior: A skirmish in the ring
- He is discovered: the spies at the trade festival
- He can't escape: Hiccup's rescue mission
- He is a true Viking: A battle to the death
- His friends and his Enemies: Collin's choice and the rescue of Hiccup and Toothless
- His truths and lies: Collin's past revealed and The makings of a war
- Berk Under Siege: The Viking's War, the Dragon's Home, Collin's Sacrifice
- He has the heart of a dragon: Toothless' gift and Collin's final choice
- (Epilogue: His Dragon)
Part 4: He Meets Berk: Trade Festival (Incomplete)Story Perspective
All of Hiccup’s free time was spent by Collin’s bed side for the next 3 days. It was father’s orders to keep him cooped up a while longer, at least until the wound in Collin’s side had the chance to close. Collin did not complain and Hiccup as well, enjoyed taking care of him. Hiccup enjoyed the company Collin’s presence offered. Likewise Collin began to feel comfortable talking to Hiccup on a more familiar level. Their topics of conversation varied anywhere from where Collin was born and raised (which he only vaguely hinted to before abruptly changing the subject) to the intricacies of the training ring where Hiccup spent much of his early mornings. The mystery surrounding Collin’s odd wound was also hinted to be nothing more than an accident brought on but a rather unfortunate series of events. Hiccup refused to pry. Collin did not seem the type to boast of his personal affairs and Hiccup respected his privacy, at least until time
[HTTYD] The Dragon Queen of BerkThe Dragon Queen of Berk
A Dreamworks' How to Train Your Dragon fanfic by Raberba girl
Summary: "Every nest has its queen." HTTYD2 one-shot; SPOILERS for that movie.
A/N: Takes place during HTTYD2 even though I haven't seen the movie; it's not even out yet. XD
But I was watching HTTYD2 clips on Dreamworks' YouTube channel and saw something that gave me the idea for this fic. I might revise it once I actually do see the movie.
Almost as soon as Toothless landed in the village square and Hiccup slid down from his back, dragons seemed to appear from all directions. A Nadderhead immediately strolled up and nuzzled Hiccup affectionately, nearly knocking him over; a Gronckle sniffed at his clothes as if hoping he'd brought a snack for it; a whole swarm of Terrible Terrors clustered at his feet in excitement, one flapping up to perch on his shoulders and another on his arm.
"Hey, hey, hey, guys, it's good to see you too," Hiccup chuckled. "Yo
Hello my dear vikings, this is the guide, that are the rules that we have to follow:
1. Main theme: "How to train your Dragon 2", but you can submit related works.(riders &
defenders of berk or how to train your dragon,1st movie)
2. We accept fanart, OCs Characters & Crossovers.
3. Please! DON'T MATURE CONTENT, if your work contains this will not be accepted.
4. If you can use the correct folder.
5. If someone is causing problems to the other members of the group I'll have to suspend
the person from the group.
6. If you have a cuestion, a suggestion, a problem or a solution, an Idea, etc...
Please contact me or one of our co-founders we can help you!
and most importantly .........
We want that you participate, relax and have fun, this is a space created especially for you, please enjoy !!
(Rules created by our ex-founder Catenna)